Dear God, We need to talk. I'm at a loss here for what I'm expected to do. I come into work only to find that a co-worker, a friend, has passed away suddenly in the night, and the whole world is upside down. But lately all I do is move from one catastrophe to the next and I don't know what it is I'm supposed to learn. My family is all together for the first time in years, but we're all walking around in our own private depression and I can't find a solution, not for me, not for them, not for anyone. I'm tired and I want to curl up in the fetal position and cry, but I don't know that I can cry anymore. Everyone thinks I'm so strong but on the inside I'm screaming for help. So here I am, Lord, listening for that still small voice to guide me through this mess. Otherwise I'll spend the rest of my days going in circles.
Comments